Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brand does not represent quality

Branded goods are not that important to me ... To me, fanaticism in a branded product that makes a person a slave to the brand ... Imagine, because of the brand, we are willing to spend a lot of money even if there are more quality items at prices far cheaper ... Don’t because of the brand conscious, the other important things like price and quality aside...

There are many brands today... From those brands, I think Nestle (Milo) is one of the best at communicating with youth. The brand seems always supporting any sports for students and teenagers...

My favourite brands...

Celcom - University Of X
Celcom UOX provides low charges on any communication medium.

acer
I use it now

Proton - Gen2
My transport

Q: Does religion influence your choice of brands? If ‘yes’ explain your answer.
A: No.

Q: Where do you find new information about products that you like?
A: Television and internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment