Monday, May 24, 2010

Social Networking.


I CALL...

I BLOG..
[BUT]
I SMS 
&  
I FACEBOOK 
[THE MOST ]

For me, all of this communication medium is mostly POSITIVE for ME. 
It help me to stay connected with others, 
To GOSSIP, 
To CRAP,
To JOKE,
To ease BOREDOM,
To BE MORE HAPPY.
I CAN EXPRESS MYSELF..
All of that is come from all this medium = )

The NEGATIVE SIDE of this medium is IT NEED MONEY TO PAY FOR IT
or 
maybe some netowork site will have some crazy people to spread hatred = (


Currently, I only have 360 friends in my FACEBOOK and around 80% of the people is the people I known .. I not really the type who add every kind of people to my list.. Therefore, there are quite many ppl in my pending list = ) For my blog, due to I not really promoting and updating.. so only my close friends are following my blog ~

*** I am more kinda realistic people, I LIKE REALISTIC STUFF = )
So I think is more fun to meet people face to face ~
Don't you think is more fun to talk face to face??


I DONT TWEET , 
DO U HAVE ANY PROB WITH THAT ????


No comments:

Post a Comment