Saturday, May 29, 2010

$$$



Day 4 : Work and Money

     How important is money to you? Tell us what do you think about money.

Money in some ways is important to me. It’s the only thing that helps me in some places and a great motivation for me to do something though sometimes I find that money is very manipulative. In what I see in my daily life, we all foresee money as a way of living ,without it, we will be nothing and no one. I even realize that in some cases, money is the sole reason of love as well. Money to me is good but dangerous cause they are also our enemy, they can destroy a person’s life without we noticing it.
   

  Where do you get your money? Do you have a part-time job or do you receive an allowance from your parents, or both? Have you done any part time jobs before to earn your allowance?

Well as of now, yes, I receive them through my parents cause I’m still a student and part time job is out of question for someone who have to sit thru SPM still. Sometimes I have to work hard to earn money like clean my room or do a certain job but those rarely comes up.

         If you want to buy something, do you usually save up or will you get it straightaway compare?

Well in most cases, I will save up but if I do have a certain amount of money and I need the thing ASAP, then I will try to compare how much I need before buying it.

·         How important to your generation is having a strong work ethic and be hardworking in work?

Well since people have this whole racists thing going on about us, Malays, being bumi puteras have more benefit than most, I think we should instill the thought of working harder and have a strong work ethnics cause no matter what we do, we should realize that it does not matter about what your skin or language or culture is about. Its more about we should realize as a citizen of Malaysia, we have to work harder to be better and especially with my generation, we have so many things we need to accomplish that we should definitely work harder.

·         What do you think about the current economic climate? Did it affect you, your family and your outlook on the future?

Yes, it affects us rather badly. Can you imagine that from bungalows with swimming pools to a small terrace house with no land? Isn’t that enough to answer your first question? And yes, it did affect my outlook for the future because it raises so many questions on how to support myself when it comes down to where my parents will no longer support me. And since I still have to sit for SPM, I have so many things to reconsiderate  like I need a job during school so I have allowances for the month once I start college and not to mention, I might have to move out so everything revolves around money. With my parents just currently losing jobs and lack of money, I have so many things to think about. It was a huge loss and things are still in reconsideration.


·         What do you think are the three coolest jobs in the world and why? What are the three jobs least coolest job in the world, and why?

Celebrity Chef: Cause they get to travel around the world and still get paid

Event Manager: They get to travel and hang out with cool people and still get paid

Musicians/Actors/Performers: They get to do what they love the most and be adored by everyone and be other peoples idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment