When I'm really free, roughly 4 or 5 hours. I have a lot of things to do online.
- Check my blog if there are new comments and messages on my shoutbox.
- Check my email if there is any important messages. (NOT FACEBOOK RELATED.)
- Go on Facebook and reply comments etc.
- Go on youthsays to do surveys.
- Check my Nuffnang earnings. (My favourite part. :D)
After doing all that, which is about 1 and a half hours, then I would play some games, or google new photoshop tutorials.
I'll use my name. Or nicknames if it's not MSN. Safety reasons. But for MSN, nobody really talks to me online.. And when they do need to talk to me, it's easier to find me on their friends list. I mean, can you imagine if I put a nickname like dragonslayerzzzzzzzz or cutiepinklips, nobody can find me. Although, putting those names are kinda cute. Haha!
Yeah they do. In case I sell the house online! HAHA! Joke. They do monitor in case I do stupid things or develop habits etc etc. My folks think I go online too often, I should study more. LOL. Though, they're proud I have created a blog and earning money through youthsays and Nuffnang.