Monday, May 24, 2010

Careless Little Hamster Goes Online

How many hours do you go online everyday? What do you usually do in the online world?

When I'm really free, roughly 4 or 5 hours. I have a lot of things to do online.
  1. Check my blog if there are new comments and messages on my shoutbox.
  2. Check my email if there is any important messages. (NOT FACEBOOK RELATED.)
  3. Go on Facebook and reply comments etc.
  4. Go on youthsays to do surveys.
  5. Check my Nuffnang earnings. (My favourite part. :D)

After doing all that, which is about 1 and a half hours, then I would play some games, or google new photoshop tutorials.

When you go online and interact with other users, do you use any nickname/alias profiles online? Tell us why you use it or don’t use it.

I'll use my name. Or nicknames if it's not MSN. Safety reasons. But for MSN, nobody really talks to me online.. And when they do need to talk to me, it's easier to find me on their friends list. I mean, can you imagine if I put a nickname like dragonslayerzzzzzzzz or cutiepinklips, nobody can find me. Although, putting those names are kinda cute. Haha!


Tell us if your parents monitor what you access online? What do your parents think about you going online all the time?

Yeah they do. In case I sell the house online! HAHA! Joke. They do monitor in case I do stupid things or develop habits etc etc. My folks think I go online too often, I should study more. LOL. Though, they're proud I have created a blog and earning money through youthsays and Nuffnang.


Do you think the online world has made you to become more disconnected with your friends?
A little. But it's kinda balanced. When I'm online, I get to chat with friends too. So, it's a win win situation. LOL!

signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment