Saturday, May 22, 2010

Careless Little Hamster’s Ambition and Success

Share with us any success or achievement stories you have got so far, whether it is big or small.

Ahhh..... OMG. This question takes a long time for me to process.

I think my biggest achievement so far is surviving a month working at Popeyes, Taman Tun. Yeah! It wasn’t hard being a cashier there. Actually, it was great fun! It’s not the ordinary restaurant cashiers who just sit there rotting waiting for people to pay their bill. So, I had so much fun working there while meeting so many new friends who are almost a decade older than me. I worked there during December 2009, as it was my school holidays. (:


I used Amber, my nickname so it's easier for people to address me. It's so cool to have that welcome message and hearing people saying, 'Hello, Amber!' Okay.. Too much self satisfaction. Let's go on to the next one.

Next thing would be achieving the Vice President post in my school’s library board. I worked really hard for it you know! :D I've been a school librarian ever since form one (I'm form 5 now). Everyone thinks ohhhh, librarians - nerds. I don't look nerdy.. Do I?


That's me, in my library uniform. :D

Third achievement would be winning my school's photography competition organised by the Kelab Alam Sekitar. It wasn't a big competition though.. Take a look of the 3 pictures I submitted! (:

The theme was Nature.








What inspires you? Do you have any role models?

Photographs and stories of successful people. Well, many things inspire me. But this is very technical, I can’t really say what inspires me. Inspiration comes and goes. You know?

Many people are my role models especially photographers. Here are the examples of the inspirational photographers. (:


Miaoyuan Wang


Carrot Oranges


Alex Wise

Most of them, I’ve not met, but I really do wish to photograph just like them.


signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment