Monday, May 31, 2010

Careless Little Hamster's Favourites

Tell us about 3 things that you have seen, read or listened to recently that you love and have recommended or share with others (in Facebook, face to face conversations, online, etc)?

1. California Girls by Katy Perry! It's stuck in my head!



2. Robin Hood! It's really a good movie. I heard it's better than Prince Of Persia!





3. Didn't read much but have been reading my old books. One of it is Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. Reall good and emotional. Touches your inner most core. Really.




What is on your ‘must see’, ‘must do’ and ‘must have’, list for 2010?


  1. Great trials results!
  2. A dSLR!
  3. More clothes!
  4. More holidays!



What is your favorite outfit/set of clothes at the moment, please send us pictures and tell us why you like them.



A printed tank top with a body con skirt with flats!


Though, you can't really see my skirt and flats, this is the best picture so far. My clothes are in the washing machine. /:

Put picture and show us your top favourite gadget, collections, toys, things or any items that you can't live without and tell us why

My Panasonic Lumix TZ7 camera. (:

My Skin Aqua Sunblock.


My old Sony Ericssons K550i.




signature5

No comments:

Post a Comment