Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Favs

Recently, I watched a couple of movies which I would like to recommend. 


This movie is based on a true story about a homeless Black teenager who was adopted by a caring White woman and her family who was responsible for his success an American football player. Starring Sandra Bullock.

This one is about the romance between a soldier and a young girl and the difficulty of distance between their relationship which later on brings changes to their once promising love life. Starring Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. 

This movie depicts the ruling of the Queen Victoria and her romance with Prince Albert. If you like history and romance, you should watch it.

Here are some books that I loved reading:

1. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
About the cultivation of money-making habits. Kiyosaki makes it seem as if being wealthy is easy.


2. How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be by Jack Canfield.
Jack Canfield shares some of his tried and true success principles and convinces us that it's possible for us to be successful at whatever we want.



3. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
In The Secret, Byrne teaches us some of the methods of application of the law of attraction in materialising our wants and needs!


Songs I've been recently addicted to:

1. OMG by Usher
2. Hello by Beyonce
3. Rude Boy by Rihanna

Must everythings!

I must get excellent results in SPM!
I must learn to bake better!
I must go bungee jumping!
I must take a road trip!
I must watch a play!
I must earn some money!
I must finish reading The God Delusion!
I must get an iPhone!


My Needs & Loves







I love my bookshelf, without doubt because I just love looking at my books!
The Barney, was a birthday present from my younger cousins two years back..
I love my make up set.. Lip glosses and eyeliners are musts!
That's my DSLR to capture true moments.
That's the swing in my room.
And I love that dress because it makes me feel confident in it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment