Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happiness is...

A box of lovely (expensive) pralines.


Making someone happy by noticing something out of the ordinary


'Spot the Difference' shoes! How absolutely cool is that?!


Walking in the wee hours of the morning, while the sun rises.






But before you accuse my writing of becoming more pictures then words, hear this.


Happiness isn't everything.


Happiness does not take into account what is right or wrong. If chocolates make you happy, it doesn't mean it's right to take too much. The nice lady on Lite.fm quoted some medical research, that apparently, too much chocolate too often can make you depressed instead of happy anyway. I think her name is Sarah. I trust the lady in the radio.


And if going overseas to study makes me happy, but creates a damning black hole in my parents' wallets, even though they will try and try if I really put my foot down, that does not make it the right thing to do.


Happiness is a fleeting, selfish thing anyway. Why would anyone aspire to be happy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment