Saturday, May 29, 2010

I LOVE THESE!!

· Tell us about 3 things that you have seen, read or listened to recently that you love and have recommended or share with others (in Facebook, face to face conversations, online, etc)?
Things I have read :
  1. Life Of Pi (it’s great, I’m telling you, you have to read it!)
  2. Between Assassinations (nice, but The White Tiger is better)
  3. Chasing Harry Winston (Hilarious!
Things I have seen :
  1. Life and Death in Rome (Horrendous, but somewhat interesting)
  2. St. Trinians (it’s really funny! In a British way, I guess)
  3. Public Enemies (Dug the DVD out recently. OMG, what can I say?)
Things I have listened to :
  1. Telephone – Lady Gaga (stupid, but fun)
  2. Radar – Britney Spears (fun in an unhealthy way)
  3. Two is better than one (I don’t know who sang it, if you do, could you please tell me?)

· What is on your ‘must see’, ‘must do’ and ‘must have’, list for 2010?
Must See – Coco Avant Chanel, Prince of Persia
Must Have – A new set of swimming attire (the old one is rotting away somewhere)
Must Do – Visit Australia, Attend French classes!
· What is your favorite outfit/set of clothes at the moment, please send us pictures and tell us why you like them.
My current style is a subtle rocker chic look and also casual wear. I own a lot of T-shirts, love structured jackets and jeans. I have a lot of striped blouses, and I’m saving up to buy a skinny belt.
But I love solid colours too. It’s mix and match for me. My friends think I dress weird, but who cares? As long as I love myself, there is no necessity for you to like me (though it’s preferable for you to do so, hehe.)

Found this picture at Forever21. The model looks funny, but those are the clothes I usually wear, minus the bag and the funny model. You gotta love the shoes!

· Put picture and show us your top favourite gadget, collections, toys, things or any items that you can't live without and tell us why
I can’t live without my phone. It’s an Xperia, Sony Ericsson. :)

I can’t live without Colgate. Because I can live without bad breath.

I can’t live without Internet! MUST…. HAVE… INTERNET! Can’t do anything without it.

Can’t live without my brain, literally. I’ll be brain dead without it. Plus, I need it for stuff like crafting and maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment