Friday, May 21, 2010

List Of My Favorites :)

1. Tell us about 3 things that you have seen, read or listened to recently that you love and have recommended or share with others (in Facebook, face to face conversations, online, etc)?
One of it was YouthSays Real Voices 2 which is what I am doing now. I had a lot of discussion with my friends about every single question asked in each "DAY". "Grandma" story start coming out from my friends and besides, they even share with me their experiences such as "Successful achievements so far" and "How do you categorize people of my age". I had a fun time listening to it and my friends all started to come out with lame jokes. That pretty much makes my day since the Real Voices 2 started.

Recently, my mom told me stories about robberies robbing my mom's friends. Here's the story, one of mom's friend, Aunty Lucy, went to One Utama for a walk. She was walking alone on the road trying to cross over to another road heading to Ikano Power Center. It was round 10a.m, one motorbike stopped right in front of her. She insisted it was 2 malay youngster in Nike hoodies pointed a small little sharp knife on her neck. She handed her all the Gold accessories on her and her Couch Leather handbag containing makeup powder, a thousand ringgit cash money, 4 credit cards, 1 debit car, 1 ATM card, few member cards and most important, her Identification Card (IC). She was hoping that the robber will quickly run away with their motobike after she hand her all her precious belongings. Without the robber noticing, a police car stopped right behind the robber. The police pointed their guns toward the 2 robber. Lucy did not hesitate to run away from the scene. In the end, both robber was arrested. Well, I'm not being racist her talking about Malay robber cause. But I'm telling this story to all the Youth so that you all could prevent this from happening on you when you are not in a lucky day.

The third thing was the leak of most of the Exam question paper (also known as SOALAN BOCOR) prepared by Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Selangor. I know this is not a good thing to spread or share but we all loves to study in the very last minute before exam starts. I got all the soalan bocor from a friend of mine who go for tuition. Then began to spread to me and all other friends. Few minutes before exam, everyone was discussing about the leaked question. And for your information, I am definitely not responsible for the leak! :)


2. What is on your ‘must see’, ‘must do’ and ‘must have’, list for 2010?

For the time being, what is a must for me is to SCORE AS MUCH A's as POSSIBLE for my SPM Examination and I have only targeted 5 A's out of 10 subject that I have picked up. Well, other "MUST"s would be the following :

MUST SEE! (I assumed the question asked was MUST WATCH instead of SEE)
  • Paranormal Activity 2
  • The Karate Kid
  • Toy Story 3
  • Phua Chu Kang The Movie
  • Frozen
  • Tekken
  • Sex And The City 2
Basically, they are all upcoming movies which will be released soon.

MUST DO!
  • Be a grown up mature Youth
  • Visit Australia by the end of this year
  • Organize more outings for my classmates and reunion parties long lost contact friends
  • Achieve something from Cheer `10 competition, a National Cheerleading competition organized by Belia and other NGOs
  • Study harder and harder for SPM Examination
  • Qualified for exemption for CAT Paper T1!!

MUST HAVE!
  • Canon 550D Digital SLR Camera
  • Driving License
  • Personal car, Honda Accord
  • Apple iPad
  • Brand new pair of running shoe
  • Maybe a Girlfriend?
  • New set of audio system for my MacBook
  • Trade in my current MacBook for MacBook Pro 15-inch


3. What is your favorite outfit/set of clothes at the moment, please send us pictures and tell us why you like them.

This would definitely be my semi-formal set of cloths.

  1. Red Formal shirt from Padini
  2. Black Vest from SEED
  3. Black Genuine Leather Belt from Padini
  4. Blue Jeans from Levi's
  5. Matched with a pair of Adidas shoe
  6. Most of all, my black color frame glasses without lens (latest trend of Fashion)


This is my current favorite set of outfit. I seldom put them on except for special occasion such as Birthday Party, Wedding Dinner or Functions. Reason why I like this set of cloths is because it represent my personality at time. Not only that, that was my winning set of cloth among the crowd where I receive lots of positive comments :)



4. Put picture and show us your top favourite gadget, collections, toys, things or any items that you can't live without and tell us why

Top gadget : MACBOOK 13.3 inch.


Runner up : My lovely wallet that follows me wherever I go :)

2nd : My entire collection of cloths which is my wardrobe

3rd : HTC Touch Dual Handphone

4th : Accessories

5th : Little collection of shoes

6th : iPod Touch 3rd Generation

7th : Nintendo DS Lite

Last but not the least : My entire stack of revision books!


All of them are my life. Missing either one of them makes difficulty for me to pass my day. For the stack of revision books, it only hold in that position for the time being because SPM Exams are drawing really close.

No comments:

Post a Comment