Friday, May 21, 2010

Online World

For this topic, I choose to answer the questions point by point. And I try to write in English too. Hehehe...kind of inspired when I saw realvoices 2 members post in English. Okeh...continue your reading!

• How many hours do you go online everyday? What do you usually do in the online world?

-Three to four hours a day! Usually, facebook-ing, gmail-ing, and blogging. (^_^)

• When you go online and interact with other users, do you use any nickname/alias profiles online? Tell us why you use it or don’t use it.
-Yes, of course! My nickname is FERUMNORI. Nothing ordinary with that name, I just got that idea when I started to learn chemistry in Form 4. The substance iron is also known as ferum. I kind of like that name. So I use 'Ferum' , combine with 'nori' which the words are reversed from iron. That's how the name can be 'Ferumnori'. Hehehe! (^_^)

• Have you become good friends with people you first met online? Tell us stories of how you make friends in the online world. How do you know whether to trust them or not?
-Emm...that would be no problem for me if he/she interested to be a friend of me. I'm open minded and I don't choose friend. Anyone can be my friend. Yeah! Most of the time, online world has become a medium for me and my friends to get connnected. Instead of using hp, we prefer to use instant messaging like ym/gtalk/ or pm at the facebook. It was really interesting. Besides of saving our hp credits, we can talk more by online-ing. Online world also help me to know and understand my friends better. People nowadays express themselves just by online-ing. For example, just take a look at their facebook status. =)

• Tell us if your parents monitor what you access online? Is it effective, or do you know ways around the controls? What do your parents think about you going online all the time?
-No...my parents did not monitor me on what I access online. They trust me and I trust myself also. But they know I like to access facebook and blogging when I'm online. Yeah!

• Do you think the online world has made you to become more disconnected with your friends?
No....the online world actually has made me to become more connected with my friends! Thanks to social networking especially like facebook, friendster and myspace! Also with blogging! I got a lot of friends here, I got connected again with my old friend, met new people with same interest etc. I really enjoy online world! (^_^)


Orait...till we meet again in the next post!! Tq!

No comments:

Post a Comment