Saturday, May 29, 2010

TV shows ~

Which are your favorite TV shows and how do you watch them (TV, Youtube, download, friend, stream)?


Its GLEE !! “L” omg.. i really love this show !!

I watch them from the starworld ( channel 711 :D ) , utube and tvduck

This one i watch it from tvduck. Cause i only 8tv has this show in Malaysia ( i think ) . hahaha. I love this show bcause at the end of every episode they will share a quote which was awesome for me !

This show just great. Different from greys anatomy( i love greys anatomy too ! hahaha ) . it has its own story

Do you like music and fashion? Where do you learn about new trends in music and fashion (from friends, celebrities, magazine)?

Yeap. Who doesn’t? I like both music and fashion. Fashion balance music and music balance fashion. I learn about new trends in music from tv and whereas fashion from mags and tv. The same similarities... TV. hahaha

Please tell us about singers and bands you are into, and why do you like them? Where do you get most of your music? (download, buy CD, take from friend, etc.)

This is the last one that i answer from this topic. Hahaha. Bcause i have no idea whom i want to write about.And i need to finish this hurry. hahaha.

well i choose to write about taylor swift. :D

shes so talented :) at that age, she can be a bigger star one day. hope that she will always be down to earth and produce more beautiful songs !

another one is super junior. hohoho

i love to see they dance and the fact that they have many members. its so fun to watch them to sing and dance together. and their songs are great !

My source is I download, buy CD and from friend. Bside that. Any other way?

Do you enjoy reading books? What are the last three books you have read?

Sometimes i do . sometimes im not. Well, actually its depends on my mood :D

The last three books

~ love me, love me not

~ comics ! hahaha. Childish? Don’t care. I like it. Hehe

What/where do you find new information about entertainment that you like?

Mostly i find new information about entertainment that i like is from the internet. Other than that from mags and tv. And again theres TV. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment