Monday, May 31, 2010

• Which are your favorite TV shows and how do you watch them (TV, Youtube, download, friend, stream)?

AXN, HALLMAKR, DISCOVERY AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC. VIA ASTRO, of course. Where else would I find AXN?

• Do you like music and fashion? Where do you learn about new trends in music and fashion (from friends, celebrities, magazine)?

I love fashion and music! I don't really learn new trends, I just wear what I like. I prefer style over trends. Style is forever, but trends come and go.

• Please tell us about singers and bands you are into, and why do you like them? Where do you get most of your music? (download, buy CD, take from friend, etc.)

Currently none, and probably not ever. I get music from the Radio. Light fm and Mix fm.

• Do you enjoy reading books? What are the last three books you have read?

I love books! They're interesting and my passport to somewhere else. I've read Between Assasinations, The White Tiger and Midnight's Children.

• What/where do you find new information about entertainment that you like?

E! Entertainment News! Where else? Oh, and Womens' Weekly too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment