Monday, May 31, 2010

Geekery and other random things.

· Tell us about your family structure and members. Tell us stories about your time spent with family. Bring us to become part of your family! (you may include pictures)

My family consists of 4 people : 3 girls and one guy. My dad, me, my sis and my mom.

· Tell us who are your best friends and why do you like to hang out with them and the activities you all frequently do together. (you may include pictures)

My best friends are Yeap Yi Ling and Wong Zi Xin. They’re really cool and though Zi Xin lives in another city, we keep in touch whenever I go there. Yi Ling just sits next to me in class. :) We study together and visit malls together.

· When you are meeting new people how do you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as shy, but insistent on joining the party, fun once you get to know me. And I’ll laugh at all your jokes, even if they aren’t funny.

· Is identity important to you and your friends? How important is standing out / being different to you and your friends?

Identity is important to me, but I’m not sure about my friends, they all seem to want the same things and dress the same way. The La-La style, which I dislike.

· Does religion affect your choice of friends? Explain your answer.

No, I have a few Muslim friends, and many more from different races. There’s a siamese one, a few indians, and many chinese. Well, I do attend a chinese school afterall.


· How do you and your friends like to categorize people of your age group . i.e EMO, Skater, JPop, KPop fanatic, Hip Hop, Goth, freak, geek, shutterbug, others? What are the three most popular groups/looks amongst you and your friends?

Mostly EMO. Our generation, they’re weird. We love all those korean stars and korean boys who look like girls. Popular looks : Hip Hop, and Geek. Haha, don’t laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment