Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 10 1Malaysia by Marion



I support 1Malaysia! :D
I seriously don't understand why every race/people/blah has to split up..I mean,we are sharing a country! I hope everyone understands that. I for one don't understand why people are split up and competing against each other when we are supposed to be one.
Just see it in a simple minded person's view. People are people no matter what race they are, I have feelings..you have feelings too right?

What do you think about the various races in this country? Do you think about your race or country first? Why? Do you think there is a tension between the various races in this country or not?

Country? Somehow I imagine a bold underline for that exact word in that paragraph. In where I live, Sabah,no matter what race, we are friends with everyone. I'm friends with everyone! I'm Kadazan, my best friends are Chinese and we go along pretty well with the Malays. Where I used to work I have an Indian friend and we spend time between shifts to have fun!
So,I don't feel any tension at all,why would anyone?


I've heard stories about how people know where Singapore is but have no idea where Malaysia is and I went all wtf?! hahaha
But I think people think we have strange accents but thats just because we can speak so many languages till there's rojak! :P
I want people to view Malaysia as the country where everyone can live in peace no matter how many races there are..after all,that's what makes us unique.


Visit my blog! http://mimirello.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment