Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Acknowledgements ....

Salam

I hope I still got time for writing this before it ends.

Firstly, THANKS A BUNCH to YouthSays and the Program Manager, Mr Ronn Yeo Zhi Yuan for selecting me, as well as you guys, to join this blogging project. Thanks a lot! 


And to all my newly - known acquaintances, it's great for knowing you guys through out this project, even though I can't afford to read all of your posts. Sorry. My new semester has been commencing, lack of time to go for online....

Finally, I managed to finalise everything, every topics, and all the things before the due date. *Gasp*

Good Bye to you my trusted friends
We've known each since we are here
Together we've climbed hills and trees
Poured some love and sharing moments
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees..

I modified the song, making it suitable for us ^^


See you guys! Bye!!

Thanks..

Salam



No comments:

Post a Comment