Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#5 Going Online



HARRROOOOOOOOOOOO :D
A new way of saying hello, thanks to a friend of mine,
Encik Bahim :)

I go online about 1-2 hours a day. Three hours would be max. Well that's only valid on normal days. Unlike this week where I am having my mid-year exams, I haven't gone online for three days! YEAY! haha. Seriously, sometimes I feel like punching myself for spending too much time in front of the computer. Okay, first thing I would click when I get to the computer is iTunes for music and then Google Chrome and type Hotmail on the first tab, Facebook on the second, Blogger on the third and then sometimes Youtube.

Err, no, I don't use nicknames :)

Being good friends with people I met online.
I guess that never happened to me before and I don't intend for it to happen because to me, that is just pure scary hehehe. I really choose my friends and people who I call friends are mostly the ones that are really close to me and I am very comfortable with them.
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, the friend Bahim up there, he's actually a looooonggggg lost friend of mine. We went to the same kindergarten but never contacted never really met again after that. He added me up on Facebook, God bless Facebook haha.

Nope, my parents have never monitored my going online. I have ze freedom bebeh! :P
I don't go online ALL the time. They're okay with me going online but I have to keep it at an adequate state.

ONLINE WORLD MORE DISCONNECTED WITH FRIENDS? HELL NO!!
It's one of the things that make me more connected with them even by not going online the whole day and having my MSN status available all the time.
And, it's the most important thing that connects me to my sisters and brother that are overseas.


Aisyah Pahmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment