Saturday, May 29, 2010

#7 Entertainment

My favourite TV shows as of right now would be One Tree Hill, House and Criminal Minds. For OTH and House, I watch them on cd because once our whole family went to Indonesia, we buckled up everything they have ahaha. As for Criminal Minds, I rarely watch it nowadays since I don't place myself in front of the tv anymore :S

YES I DO LIKE MUSIC AND FASHION. Wait, I LOVE 'EM.
Music, I would go to Youtube and catch some really cool covers from people that could be stars like,







Right now, they are my personal favourite! :D





So I guess I've just answered two questions there.

Yes, I do enjoy reading books .... sometimes. The last book I read was three months ago :'(

New information on entertainment that I like.
I would find them on the radio, Youtube and my friends! Yes, they are THAT resourceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment