Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All About Money!

1. How important is money to you? Tell us what do you think about money.
"Money is anything that generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts"-plucked from Wikipedia. That sentence does describes the important of money to me. When it come to what do you think about money, I was thinking to save up more and more money! Money are not fulfilling. Not at all! When you already have RM100, you tend to get more hundreds. Well, money do brings happiness to us. That is when we shop and spend but those are just a blink of happiness. My point here is that money are not just mean to be spent, but spend it in a wise way.


2. Where do you get your money? Do you have a part-time job or do you receive an allowance from your parents, or both? Have you done any part time jobs before to earn your allowance?
I did part-time job as a product promoter in Hypermarkets to gain extra incomes. I do receive allowance from my parents too. Those allowance was to be spend on my schooling day while those extra incomes are savings for future use.


3. If you want to buy something, do you usually save up or will you get it straightaway compare?

Usually I would try to save my money by myself without withdrawing any single cents from my bank account. When it come to the point where I really have to buy it, I will withdraw money straight from ATM Machines and make my purchase. I would love to be a smart consumer. I usually plan to buy stuff during Sales period. Advantage of it is that I can save up a lot and have more varieties during sales period. Comparing the price are one compulsory thing I would do. I usually take up 2 or 3 days to check out other places and make comparison before making up my mind.


4. How important to your generation is having a strong work ethic and be hardworking in work?
It it very important for my generation to have a strong working ethics and be hardworking in work. Mainly because to discipline youngsters nowadays.


5. What do you think about the current economic climate? Did it affect you, your family and your outlook on the future?
Honestly, I have no idea about the current economic climate Malaysia is facing but currently I don't see any economic crisis so I assumed it is stable. It did not affect me, my family neither my outlook on the future.


6. What do you think are the three coolest jobs in the world and why? What are the three jobs least coolest job in the world, and why?
Santa Claus is definitely the first coolest job on earth. He only have to work 1 particular day in a year. That's basically a joke. Well, coolest job?

Definitely a photographing journalist. The picture captured by the journalist itself speaks out the feeling of the photographer rather than the words describing it. Besides, journalist only have to go round the world and doesn't stay permanent in a place.

Second coolest job will be Entertainer. Being an entertainer do not require any high educational qualification. Entertainer only have to entertain people around.

Last but not the least, a Billionaire! Having billions of dollar is like a dream comes true. Don't have to worry about economic crisis.


Well, it's time for the least coolest job. Firstly, garbage man. Secondly, sewer cleaner and lastly, colonoscopy. I couldn't make any further elaboration on it but we all should be glad that there is people who work for us on that and we shall thank them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment