Saturday, May 22, 2010

All The 'Chinging' I hear

Money is important..
but not as important as family and virtues.

If my family requires money, I don't mind to fork out for their use.
Don't tempt me with money, because I would not stoop that low.

Money is only a material in this 'dunia fana'.
You can't bring it to your grave.
But sin from money follows you six feet under.

My source of income?
I work part time in my school library that pays RM 5 per hour.
I would use that money for leisure stuff.
The pocket money provided by my parents, I would only use in educational stuff.

If I want to buy something, I do not get it straightaway.
I take note of it, then let a few days past.
Usually by then, I see that there is no need to buy that item at all.

I believe it is VERY CRUCIAL that my generation have strong work ethic and be hardworking in work.
Nothing comes free. This is a fact known to every rational person.
So please grant our soul the right to have a clear conscience.
say NEVER to CORRUPTION!!!!

The current economic climate shows that our country's economic is picking up and becoming robust.
I hope that this trend would continue because it is no doubt, a positive wave.


3 coolest job in the world:
Doctors: They can stay awake even with those round-the-clock routine
Lawyers: They can awesomely twist their words around to their favour
Astronauts: They can witness live, the world beyond Earth

3 least coolest job in the world:
I can't think of any right now. Haha...seems to me that every job has a certain degree of cool-ness.

If I thought about it, I'll fill it in ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment