Monday, May 31, 2010

All of My Beloved

~Recommendations and Sharings~

As for the thing that I have seen (watched to be precise),it will be an anime titled Code Geass ; Lelouch of the Rebellion (R1 and R2) as the anime was very great to me in various ways. Actually,my first time watching this anime was when I was in the middle of sitting for my SPM exam and guess what,I immediately recommended this anime to 2 of my friends and they happened to watch it immediately! Haha,it was crazy for us to take SPM so lightly at that time, but the anime helped us to relax when we were so tired of revision~ Huhu~ Anyway,here's the plot from wikipedia for you guys~

The series is set after Japan's conquest by the Holy Britannian Empire on August 10, 2010, a.t.b. with their powerful new robot weapons, the Knightmare Frames, stripping Japan and its citizens of all rights and freedoms and renaming the country Area 11. The titularLelouch is a Britannian prince who was disowned by his father, Emperor Charles zi Britannia, after his mother was murdered, and has vowed to kill his father, the Emperor, and destroy Britannia. He gains an ability through the mysterious power of theGeass, becoming the leader of the resistance movement to fulfill his two wishes: to seek revenge for his mother and to construct a world in which his beloved sister Nunnally can live happily.
Next is thing that I have listened and have recommended to my friends. Honestly, I rarely recommend music to my friends since I listen to J-Pop music mostly,which is a total opposite to the circle which I belong to... Hmm,so the only friend that I was able to share listening to music with was my friend who's taking Special Preparatory Program to Japan in AAJ (Gateway to Japan) at UM. Well,obviously because he's going to study there that his interest bend to that side as well~ huhu~ Some of the songs was sang by Aya Hirano who was voice actor for the protagonist in the popular anime series The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Her songs are so great that we karaoke-ed together~ I missed those times,really,huhu~ Some of them are:
"Hare Hare Yukai" (2006),"Bōken Desho Desho?" (April 26, 2006),and "Super Driver" (July 22, 2009).

Lastly,I also shared with others some books like Harry Potter (Haha,too popular till it need not my recommendation to make it more popular), magazines like Gempak and also Reader's Digest. Well, as for Reader's Digest,even I seldom read it,so it can't be helped if others also don't really read it after my recommendation,huhu~ As for Harry Potter and Gempak, yeah, they are pretty cool even without me recommending it. Anyway, all of them are very entertaining to me in a lot of ways like Harry Potter for the style of languages used,Gempak for the latest information on entertainment from abroad, and Reader's Digest for some extra valuable general knowledge that I was able to gain from reading it.

~Must See!Must Do!Must Have! List ~

Must See! - That would be Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Movie Part 1! I can't wait to see the end of this popular series~! Even though the storyline don't really follow the novel that accurate, I still love to look forward to the scene and action that the movie is capable of showing to me~ Haha,can't wait for that moment~

Must Do! - I guess it will be studying hard and maintaining my pointer at above 3.75? That's too common and I'm bored to share this with you readers. So guess what, I'm going to diet by reducing more food intake,no,I MUST diet for my own health sake and I'll increase my jogging time when I am back to UM this July. I'm getting fatter by staying at home only during this break and I can't afford to let myself be that big if I want to wear stylish clothes and get ease when shopping for clothes! So I'm determined to diet for sure! Hahaha~

Must Have! - Hoho, as for this, I'll say that I'm going to have Sony Ericsson SATIO as my present for final exam this year! I'm waiting for the price to drop a bit more (last time I checked it was at around 1.6k myr). My current phone C905 will be given to my big sister as her phone is too lame~ Hahaha~

~Current Favourite Outfit~


Well,actually aside from this set of cloth,the one that I uploaded for my first post is also my favourite, but I guess this is much better since I seldom wear this outfit now,and I would love to wear this outfit for my next outing~ Huhu~ Anyway,this is the cloth I chose to wear for my last outing with my friends at PASUM and why is it? Well,simply because it is SO WHITE that I love to say that it also represents the pure heart of a bachelor (ME!) hahaha~ It's also great for insulating heat as white clothes hardly absorb and release heat,making it perfects for me who always feel hot because of this country's tropical weather,gosh! The hat also went nice with the outfit,making me looks more casual in the shopping mall streets~ Huhu~

~Top Gadgets I Can't Live With~

Well,that would be my Sony 4GB MP3~ I had it bought by my father when we were at Mecca Al-Haram during our pilgrimage as my PMR prize~ Ever since, I have been listening my favourite music via that mp3 before I finally owned my own hand phone when I was admitted to PASUM~ So,my second gadgets would be my C905 (or soon-will-be-replacing SATIO) as the cybershot function and the high resolution and quality of the pictures taken by this camera phone make C905 as a tool that I always want to bring along any where and when ever I'm going out so that I can record the memories all the way~ Other than those two will be my wrist watch~huhu~ I always wear it no matter when is it because I don't want to lose my mean of knowing what time is it at that time and though my phone also got clock, I'm not satisfied to know time through that way~ hehe~ Quite a choosy fellow you got over here~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment