Succesful person is a happy person. Well, that's my point of view (don't copy me! haha) :P Someone succesful is someone who has achieved what he/she loves and are very proud of it - just make sure it's not a crime or anything.
The most who inspired me is Oprah. haha. Yes, she's a successful woman and still is humble towards people. I lovee her talk show.
When I was a child, my ambition has always been to help people therefore I wanted to be a doctor so badly. My parents agreed on that. But then, as I grew up well, I guess I'm more open to this world and now I'm not sure what I want to be. But still my ambition to help people has been always there and never fades.
Three goals to achieve next year :
- Having straight A's for SPM :)
- Get a scholarship and study abroad.
- Finish reading Psychology for Dummies (and understand it)
- Obtain Bachelor of Medicine (or psychology or something like that :P )
- Went Umrah (or Haji :D )
- Became a professional book writer :)