Friday, May 21, 2010

Amusement

Day 7: Entertainment

·         Which are your favorite TV shows and how do you watch them (TV, Youtube, download, friend, stream)?

Via TV and downloads: House M.D., Samantha Who, Lipstick Jungle, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Til' Death, Chuck, One Tree Hill, The Apprentice, The Oprah Winfrey Show, How I Met Your Mother, Gary Unmarried, Private Practice, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Mythbusters

·         Do you like music and fashion? Where do you learn about new trends in music and fashion (from friends, celebrities, magazine)?

Yes to music, not that devoted to fashion, though. 
Music - Billboard Chart
Fashion - Magazines

·         Please tell us about  singers and bands you are into, and why do you like them? Where do you get most of your music? (download, buy CD, take from friend, etc.)

I mostly download my music. I love Beyonce, Eminem, Usher, Alicia Keys and Rihanna. I admire Eminem for the kind of person he is. I just love Beyonce's music because she's the one with real talent is despite all the fame and fortune, she's a very humble person. I think Usher does good RnB music, A Keys' songs just touch my heart every time... Rihanna brings the wild side of me out ;)

·         Do you enjoy reading books? What are the last three books you have read?

I love reading books, especially non-fiction ones pertaining politics and self-motivation. Last three were The Last Lecture, How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.

·         What/where do you find new information about entertainment that you like?

Through Google, whichever website that provides me with the information that I'm looking for. :)
www.klue.com.my
www.billboard.com



No comments:

Post a Comment