Friday, May 21, 2010

Famous Product Name, BRAND.




1. Is branded products important to you? What does brand represent to you?

Not a priority to me. Some says that branded products represents the status of individual. I don't agree with that statement. Do you? Branded products are expensive. To me, I pay for the quality of the product, not the brand of it! I rather not buying any branded products IF there are products who provide good quality, productivity and at the same time displaying a good sense of style. Well, most common brand of product I would purchase are Nike, Adidas, Padini and SEED.


2. Are there any brands that you think stand up for something (an attitude/cause or point of view) that you agree with? Tell us more. What brands do who think are the best at communicating with youth? What do they do that gets your approval?
YES! Adidas's "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING". That may be a simple "quote" copyrighted to Adidas but is it meaningful enough to inspire me on whatever I do. I totally agree with IMPOSSIBLE is nothing when you break through every possibilities. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE to be done. "When there is a will, there is always a way".

For me, NIKE are the best at communicating with Youth. Why? They are the one who usually stand out to organize sports competition. Nike often organize futsal competition, if you are up to date as I are, Nike are currently organizing a 5 versus 5 futsal competition, THE NIKE CUP KUALA LUMPUR with the quote "Blah Kalau Goyah" and "Write The Future". The competition is divided into 2 different category, 14-16 years old and 17-19 years old. Champion for category 17-19 will be given an opportunity to have a football training session exclusively in Brazil. That is the best experience one can ever have. And to my main point, Youth needed all this brands and organization to stand out for all of us!


3. List down your favorite brands and tell us why do you like them
  • Nike
  • Adidas
  • Padini
  • SEED
  • Reebok
  • Billabong
  • Wild Channel
  • G2000
  • Apple Inc.
  • HTC
  • Sony
(List above are in random order)

Those brands that I have listed are among the most trustable brand. The produces high quality stylish products at a reasonable price. Is RM100 for a piece of T-shirt called reasonable? Well, it depends on individual. But for me, QUALITY comes first than PRICE!


4. Can you upload two advertisements (picture or video) that you like and tell is why you like it.


Reason why I like it is because of the creativity in producing the advertisement. TM Connects do really show their creativity based on the video above. Song produced was really really nice and totally match the whole video. That really makes me proud to be a Malaysian. Another one was Nike Red (PRODUCT) based on the theme "LACE UP SAVE LIFES". The picture above says it all. Full of creativity, product was as good as it look. It attracted me a lot. The moment I saw that photo on Facebook, I never hesitated to look for it and get one or 2 pair of that shoe lace back home! It shoe a whole lots of meaning from the advertisement and its product.


5. Are there any brands or products that you would be embarrassed of using or being associated with?

So far, not a brand that I think it would be embarrassed of using :)


6. Does religion influence your choice of brands? If ‘yes’ explain your answer.

Definitely NO!


7. What/where do you find new information about products that you like?
Using the most efficient way, the Internet, using web browsers. I never bother to search for new information about any products unless they are really needed. When it comes to looking for birthday present, Christmas present or Mother's/Father's day present, I will put in effort searching for information. Besides, I'd love comparing prices using the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment