Thursday, May 27, 2010

~connecting via social networking~

seriously i do have to speed things up,
i feel so left behind, all of you are like waaaaaaay upfront.

well never mind, today its all about

~SOCIAL NETWORKING~

My friends and I usually connect through cell phones, regardless calling or sms-ing. But the most common way for us to connect is through the online programmes such as Instant messaging and Facebook. why? i believe that through phones we get a more direct approach the message is sent and you just know that your friend would recieve it. but.. there is a drawback. phones cost something which is not good if you could get something for free! haha. yes, the internet social networking programmes are used mainly because it is free. but the most important thing is the fact that it is easy to use, you just need to log on and eureka~ you are connected to the whole wide world.. internet social networking is way feasible on the stance that we could reach people everywhere. i have a huge network all over the world and it just seems inappropriate for me to be texting or calling my friends in the US or Europe via phone. i mean imagine, one sms costs us around 50 cents.so yeah i guess Facebook-ing and IM-ing is the best way..

Social networking programmes like Facebook has never done any harm to me. i guess, i enjoy it more than anyone else. i believe that it does not make my life miserable but instead make my life more meaningful. its not boring and you could connect with friends. what more do you want?

I do have mutliple accounts of social networks , let me see herm...
  1. Facebook
  2. Myspace
  3. Friendster
  4. Blogger
  5. Tagged
actually i have more, but these are the most common ones i use. what do i use it for? duh~~ to connect with my friends offcourse. like i told you, its the most easiest way for anyone to connect. in the other hand, facebook for example also keeps me updated with current issue happening. not only the new box office movies but also charity programmes like lifeline 4 gaza. i am actually a huge follower of the charity organisation. so facebook helps me to be connected and updated too.

The numbers of friends in my social network accounts are really a lot.
for example, i have more than 1000++ friends on facebook. logically, i do not know all of them. maybe around 80 % are those who i actually know and 90% are those who i have met. i hate it when someone adds me without any correlation to me and worst yet not even a single mutual friend. i was like, how the effing hell did you find me? so even though i do have 1000++ friends i still have 25 friend requests that i ignored. huh~!

Personally meeting friends online is cool, but meeting people face to face is even cooler. i prefer to meet someone directly through physical contact. why? because i believe that by this way, you could actually understand him or her better. infact, when you meet up, the bond is much closer to meeting up online. all in all i think that meeting up is just a much more relevant and trusted way to get to know someone, dont you?
I do have a twitter account but i rarely use it, i mean believe me, when you have multiple accounts for multiple sites , you just dont have the time to entertain each and everyone. so the choice has to be made. :)


till we meet again.. [-_-]
Op uLyA aQaMaH BiN Op HuSaMuDiN

No comments:

Post a Comment