Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 3 : Ambition

Hi, everyone! I'm Anis Safiah and it's my third day here. As for today, we have to write about 'Ambition & Success', right? So, let's move on for more details about mine! =D


What I intend to achieve next year!

  • Pass all papers in the final exams
  • Travel to Dubai with some friends of mine during winter break
  • Spend lots and lots of time (and yeah, money too) with my family and friends in Malaysia during summer break
What I intend to achieve in next five years!
  • Again, pass all the papers in the final exams
  • Graduate medical school
  • Spend lots and lots of time (but less on money) with my family and friends
  • Work in a hospital near to my house
  • Travel to Korea, Japan, and Europe
  • Get married
  • and maybe, have babies! =D
What I intend to achieve during my whole life!
  • Be a good person
  • Be a good wife
  • Be a good mother
  • Be a good worker (to be specific, a paediatrician)
  • Live a good life
  • Travel to all other places around the globe
  • Eat all kind of foods that I can eat (must be Halal lah, of course)
  • Achieve all that I intended to achieve
That's all for now, I think. I'll add some more if I got any. =)


To be continued... Day 3 : Success!

2 comments:

  1. omg!u pgy berebut nk dptkan buku harry potter?haha
    i can imagine.satu pencapaian tuhh.patut msk kelantan book world of records!haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, kena berebut! tsk tsk. :D there's actually an English tourist yang nak beli buku tu from me, just after i got it, untuk tiga kali ganda from the actual price! :D

    ReplyDelete