Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 7: I'm Here For Your Entertainment! ;)

Alrightay YouthSays! Finally I'm back from a tiring day of school and a series of tuitions - Yes, I know, not fun. :( Anyway, lets cut to the chase and skip the chit chat. I shall now move on to my 7th topic pertaining Entertainment!

Which are your favorite TV shows and how do you watch them (TV, Youtube, download, friend, stream)?

Well, I have plenty of TV shows and movies which I love to watch. I'm not really into those soap operas and long, winding Korean dramas, however, I am a huge fan of TV series like Desperate Housewives, Scrubs, NCIS and Lost! You might be surprised, but I actually I download most of the TV shows I watch. Where you might ask? I got la my own sources ;) As for Youtube and streaming videos, I'd really love to stream all those viral comedy videos, but the broadband speed in Malaysia is just pathetic laa. Infact, its so pathetic that often get ticked off so much so I don't even bother to watch the vids my friends recommend me. As much as I would love to. :( Just a shoutout to Streamyx, DO SOMETHING ABOUT INTERNET SPEED :S And not to forget, my one true love, the television! Of course, I do follow my beloved American Idol on TV and football on ESPN! The football channel is the window to a guy's soul. ;) Remember that :D




Do you like music and fashion? Where do you learn about new trends in music and fashion (from friends, celebrities, magazine)?

Yeah! Of course I do! What kind of teen doesn't like music and fashion? Aside from those of yall, who have been hiding under a rock for the past 7 years :D Well, I'd say none of the above. Most of my music and fashion choices are based on personal observations on trends and what I feel suits my mood I guess? Nevertheless, if I find something a celebrity wears looks good for example, my fashion sense would probably sway towards that direction. Just saying, Adam Lambert's sense of dressing is – WOW. :D Eventhough, the poor dude is a gay, he sure knows how to dress folks!




Please tell us about singers and bands you are into, and why do you like them? Where do you get most of your music? (download, buy CD, take from friend, etc.)

What kind of music I like? That's an interesting question. :D I'm more into rock, RnB and pop music just cos I find it has a really quick beat to it unlike the oldies music our parents' generation used to listen to. Just to drop some names, I like music by Falloutboy, Linkin Park, Bruno Mars, Lady GaGa, Beyonce and ooohh, ooh! Jason Mraz :D I totally understand that each one of us have different tastes, I quote my English teacher "One man's meat is another man's poison" ! (Just a note, she said this when I questioned her about her choice of hot men :D) Hmm...... Honestly, music made available to us online through music streaming services like Kazaa, Napster and iTunes are just unfeasible for us teens. We don't have the money nor the responsibility to be left alone to make online purchases for music. So, us teens turn to Limewire for our music! :) Free music of high quality is the definition of Limewire and I can safely say that practically easily 70% of PC's in Malaysia have Limewire.


Do you enjoy reading books? What are the last three books you have read?

I'm not really much of a fan of books.. Books are my sworn enermy! Hehe! Just joking :D Well, if you asked some of my friends, they'd probably say the last 3 books they read were Bio, Chemistry and Physics reference books. However, I'm pretty much an all rounder and I don't indulge in interlectual reading material. So, to fill up my time I read fictional sci-fi books. Right now, I'm reading the Demonata Series of Darren Shan and let me tell you, its pretty good stuff!


What/where do you find new information about entertainment that you like?

The INTERNET! The Internet is basically the marketplace for all the latest news, trends and fads in the world! Just from Twitter itself, just by merely checking the trending topics for the day, you can find out what's in trend and what news is outdated. The internet is my resource for entertainment news. I know it, you know it, we all know it ;) Google baby, GOOGLE!


Blog: http://kaelanong.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kaelanong
Facebook: http://facebook.com/kaelanong

Come on drop by and give me a holler ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment