Friday, May 21, 2010

Defining Success

Defining Success ~ its as hard as grabbing for one. I have small successes along my way. Not much to brag about. So i rather not talk...


 In my eyes, i see A SUCCESSFUL PERSON is the kind of person who



  1. have great mental and physical abilities and control over it.
  2. academically excellent
  3. have good manners and culture wise 
  4. religiously wise
  5. HAVE MONEYYY $$$$ ~ hehe mind the big words..

Hey, did u notice something.... If this type of person exist now days, he or she is the most PERFECT person on earth. Wow ~ i`ll marry him if he`s a he.... 

    No, i dont believe in 'successful person'. Everyone go through failure even in his success. U cant never be too successful but u can be too rich. When u r rich, every one thinks u r a success right?? NO, YOU ARE NOT! Being rich, being respected doesn't mean u r successful. 

Being successful is u had go through SO MANY HURDLES along your way, and able to live hundreds days after that. Yeah, thats a success. You have a STRONG heart. Thats a success. You HAVE the will power to live. Yeah, thats a success. 





I usually get inspired by quotes. Yeah i love quotes. When im sad, i search for quotes, when i had a fight with my boyfriend, i`ll find a quote. When, i had another failure, i read my quotes collection. It gives me strength to believe in something. Here i`m sharing with you some of my favourite....





" Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley


This i found when i was in a fight with my boy ~ its a good remedy...





and this one, from the movie Animal Cracker,





"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
 How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."





hehe


ok, im way far from our topic..back to the topic,
I like this kind of quotes, especially a failure quotes.. it do helps to get me back on my feet... here`s some...



Failure is an event, never a person.
  ~William D. 


I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody
 ~Bill Cosby


Try again.  Fail again.  Fail better
 ~Samuel Beckett












VETERINARIAN


This is my ambition ! 








...

No comments:

Post a Comment