Monday, May 31, 2010

Entertainment as in Enjoyment

~Favourite TV Shows~

I have many TV shows that I love to watch and I would be running out of pages if I am to list down all of them here~ Still I'll tell you,I don't watch TV anymore lately,instead,I watch TV shows via computer~ My TV is just so outdated,it is a 14" and shaped like a box and compared to my computer with a LCD monitor of 21",of course I would be preferring the later~ XD
So,I will just list down a few of them that I really really enjoy such as Charmed Ones, Weeds, Merlin, CSI (any version,there're just too many), Bones, Numbers, Prison Break, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Stargate and a lot more!
I watch most of them initially on TV,but I often miss some episodes which I'll later recover back by watching them on youtube or download them directly (not from youtube since the quality sucks) or even buy DVD~ Some of my friends also downloaded these TV shows, so I'll just have my copy of them~

~Music and Fashion~

This is the most interesting question of all. I am a huge fan of both music and fashion. Well, music is the food for the soul. Why did I phrase it in that way is because I believe that music has a huge influence on human moods. It’s like when you are happy, you listen to Bubbly by Colbie Caillat and when you are sad you tend to listen to songs like, Beautiful by Christina Aguilera or Jumping into rivers by Diana Vickers and be okay again right away! (This is my friend's suggestion) My fashion sense would mostly be influenced by my peers who happened to be influenced mostly by the celebrities and fashion magazines. However,I am not a fashion victim. Regardless of my friend's habit to buy a fashion magazine (namely Cleo) and I happened to flip pages by pages just to check out the new items, I will certainly wear it in my own way. And my secret is, to put back the last thing you put on your body (this is actually a quote from of the biggest fashion designers alive, I think he’s Alexander McQueen but-ah! I am not sure myself now!).

~Singers and Bands~

Well,I'm an all rounder in this field,since I love singers and bands from the east,but there are also some singers and bands from the west that attracted me~ As for the eastern region, it'll be YUI,Makino Yui,Horie Yui,Jyukai,Aya Hirano,Elisa,Rie Fu, Mami Kawada, and KOTOKO for the singers and as for the bands, they are Asian Kungfu Generation, FLOW, UVERWORLD, Back-on, Orange Range, Skoop on Somebody, Wonder Girls and more~
The singers and bands from western region which I am into are rnb singers and those who have great voices like Beyonce, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson and many others too which I forgot the names~ ;P
Honestly,I don't buy CD from the stores because of the price. So sorry to say that I supported piracy in this field. I usually downloaded them myself for the J-POP and K-POP songs and as for the English songs, I usually get myself a copy from my friends via bluetooth~ XD

~Books and Informations~

Yeah,of course I do enjoy reading books too since books can provide me with a lot of info I want and need to know regarding of my interests~ I am into entertainment magazines like Gempak and also some knowledge source magazines like Reader's Digest as most of its articles are very interesting plus the nice pictures in it.

Last Three Books that I Have Read:

  1. Newmoon, twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
I find new information about entertainment that I like particularly via magazines like Gempak and also websites like Anime News Network and AniDB.

So that's all,credit to my friend Syakeer Sheldon for his help in this post, thanks syakeer~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment