Wednesday, May 26, 2010

[ENTER]TAINMENT .

MY FAVORITE TV SHOW



CHARMED



My DATE With A Vampire 



Of yea!! how can I forget TWILIGHT!!! 

I LUV supernatural type of shows.. 
Magic, Supernatural, Horror, etc ~
All of this is the type of show I LIKE the MOST !! = )

Beside that, I do like comedy type of show too ~
Sometimes we can laugh crazily because of it xD
 Below are some of the show I like to watch ~

SS501-(Horror Special) Japanese Cemetery mission 

**There are alot of entertainment show in Korea or Japan that will totally can KILL your time  and make laugh non-stop xD



You"re Beautifull [KDrama]

** I luv to watch Korean drama, because it is really great drama (most of it) ~ The show from Jang Geun Suk is very nice and funny too !!


 DATE NITE 
This is the recent movie that I watch. This comedy is very funny.. especially their dialog!! 
If u havent watch it, plz hav a look on it yea = )



Most of the show I watch is usually on TV or I watch it on YOUTUBE or cinema : )
Seriously, Youtube is totally a heaven for me to kill my time xD
Oh yea, if u guys havent watch the video I post below.. 
Most of it, can be search at Youtube.. 
Faster, Faster , Faster!!!
Faster GO and WATCH it NOW!!


What??
Are you asking me whether I like music or fashion or not??
SHUT UP!!
Oh pleaz!!
Who dun like music or fashion???@.@
Well, if u r the ONE who dun like it .....
Pleazz oh pls!!GO BANG your head to the wall pls ~
Or u can start to LIKE it now.. 
First of all..
WE must always update from TIME to TIME.. 
WE can always goggle for the style of music we want ..
Especially look for the style of the celebrities we like = )
we can also chat through some forum to exchange idea fashion or talk about musics ~
Other than that, look through some magazine .. .
there are alot of magazine have section for fashion and music todays..
so dun tell me that you dunno anything!!
It jus u never ever go through the info only!!
Sometimes .. me and some of my friend will talk about fashion and we will even go to shop to shop to look for the new items and kinda like doing our little research how to make ourselves look better with the thing hav in the shop ..
Anyway, this is how I learn about the music and fashion xD hehe 
I AM NORMAL RIGHT???


The band I like the MOST??
haha .. who else??
of coz is my BIG BANG!!! 
BIG BANG RAWKZ!!!!

Do I need to talk much about them??
They are TALENTED, have GOOD VOICE, GOOD LOOK ...
In short, they are JUST GREAT!!!

Anyway, I am not kinda rich..
So most of the music I will get from online download, friends 
and 
sometime
if I have extra money.. 
I will buy the CD(pirated wan x [ )..


hmph, I do like read books SOMETIME ~
but if u ask me now, wat is the book I recently had read??
I will just gonna ask you back something , does the COMIC book count?? xD
Lately, nt really reading any educational book.. 
but I read alot of COMIC BOOK such as One Piece,Crayon Shin Chan and etc ~



I WILL ALWAYS GO FOR MY INTERNET FIRST TO DIG UP THE LATEST NEWS ON THE ENTERTAINMENT I LIKE!! 
 ** I think that internet is easy, with jus click.. I can find out everything without getting trouble to call the helpline or go for the places to seek out the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment