Wednesday, May 26, 2010

let the fingertips do the talking,,,

SOCIAL NETWORKING,,
world's modern hand shakes,,=p


ORYTE,, im one of the million trillions people who prefer dis medium to get connected with frens and families,, so to make it easy for me to tell,, lets do some listing,,

1. FACEBOOK
~MAJOR USED most my sculmates, and collegemates contact tru it,, leave notes,, ask out dinner and events like reunion, function dinner,, (lately jempot kawen),, 
announcment,, even my college admin is avail,,
to keep us students updated,,
y? faster, cheaper, easier..=p~
2.YM
~this is an even faster lane,, but usually we use it when we want to kill boredom,, or need to discuss sumtin really IMPORTANT~
3.SKYPE
~this the lane i used for mostly families,, between skype and ym, skype video calls are much more easier and clearer,,
especially when abroad (nk kol xde duet,, so skpe suda)~
4. SMS
~haa,,dis one close fren je lar,, everybody tries to save their credit,,hehe for my case,,
i use UPAX,, so mostly i just text those in my 8PAX,,hehe unless if got some important things that needs me to sms others i will,,~
5. BLOGGER
~this one just collateral damage,haha,, not really,, but i use it to share new facts and new experience n some thoughts of mine,,, (tmpat luah feelink)keke~

Well, thats the top five that me n my frens + families used for communications.. the pros is same old same,, faster, more updated, cheaper, free, easier, very practical for far distant comunications,, but sumtym even my housemate leave notes for me tru dis,, (malas nk bgn dtg blek),, n sumtym,, my bestie and i love to ym even though we r on the same room(siap webcam ag,,),, (tym nk gosip) +bla,bla,bla,,haha

the cons are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,source of PROCASTINATION,,haha looking on this social networkings can really make me 'leka'..huhu for one thing,, it can be really seducing,, sumtym,, i tried to reduce my socialization in it,, well,, i keep saying,, i'll on9 until 1, to start my study tym.. then ok2,, another 15 mins,, erm,, another hour is ok,, erm,, ok la at 3,, then,, hurm,, at 5,, lastly,, nyte tym,, (tu pun lom tentu ag) HAHA
it is also,, sumtym source of STRESS,,haha this one silly one,, hurm,, example: "gosh,, internet slow,, hurm,, lemmmmm nyer dia loading,, huhu,," tunggu2,, then tdo,, tension! H.A.H.A
others,, well not much,, as long as we know how to make use of it wisely,, =p
all i know is dat,, these social networkings can sumtym be the medicine during depression,, coz dats the fastest way to find old frens and get new frens,, it makes my lyfe wayyy much easier..although sumtym it does make me complicated...


FREN; 300++                        
USAGE; TOO OFTEN!!
AVERAGE; CLOSE FRENS,
(2/5collegemates, 2/5schoolmates, 1/5other frens,,)



 FREN; 140++
USAGE; STILL OFTEN
 AVERAGE;  FRENS, FAMILY,
(1/4 collegemates, 1/4 schoolmates, 2/4 other frens)



FREN; 20++
USAGE; REGULAR WITH FAMILY
AVERAGE: FAMILY
(2/3 family, 1/3 frens)





FREN; LOSS COUNT,,,huhu more than 600++
USAGE; OFTEN with 8PAX, RARE/NORMAL with others
AVERAGE; MOSTLY FRENS, FAMILY
(2/4 collegemates, 2/4 schoolmates, 1/4 families and others)




Meet on9 or face to face,, I prefer,,,


 
 HOPE THIS FAIRYTALE COME TRUE.. NEED TO BE FACE TO FACE FERS,,=p
p/s; got twitter but rarely use it,, dun really know how,, only twitt to follow TAYLOR SWIFT,,~~

No comments:

Post a Comment