Monday, May 31, 2010

Fav- our-rites!

The 3 things I recommend of the things I must recommend!

Music :

1.imagesCAB9F8A4 No matter if you’re sad or happy. This album is just fabulous for your ears :P Do give it a chance. =)

2. True Love, and heaven by Angels and Airwaves.

-The melody is superb. and quite calming. alaaa best lah!

3. We are the world 2010 by various Artists.

-The remake of Michael Jacksons we are the world. It is inspiring. =P and Great to sing along to.

Movies :

27 Dresses,

27dresses

7 pounds,

Seven-Pounds-2008

V for Vendetta

imagesCAEE2HRY

Books :

The Tintin collection,

tintin-2

Angela’s ashes,

angelas_ashes

and The Kite Runner,

 Kite runner

Must see:

Prince of Persia,

imagesCALV0J1K

 

My name is Khan,

imagesCASFVPU3 

 

Kickass!

kickass_musthave_cover

Things I can’t live without!

10172111-sony-ericsson-t700-red

My phone! For obvious reasons XD Its my ‘ipod’ and my form of communication with my mum XD

 

DSC00810

My Itachi Doll. Because He knows all my secrets and makes cruel jokes about my weakness muahahahaha!

 

Yes, I’m rushing to finish. so, Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment