Monday, May 24, 2010

Favoris (and yes, I know this thing is a few hours late)

For those of you who have been anticipating this post, I'm glad, and I'm sorry to keep you waiting. But before I continue, I must congratulate every single member of Real Voices II for doing a wonderful job on the blog ! All it needs now is a little restyling and we'd be a full-fledged blog ! :D Great job, everyone.


________________________________________________

Alright, so today, I'll be speaking on the eighth topic on the list that I was asked to write on : favourites, or in French, favoris. Now, I wouldn't get carried away and start belting out an off-key version of My Favourite Things, because I've got quite a bit of content to show... again. ^_^


Favourite show, ever :





Mind Your Language. I'm a huge fan of it, even after the show has been discontinued, and I've even gone to the extent of subscribing to the user who put all the clips up. Forget the "racial slurs" and the "mild language". It was friendly viewing, even for kids, but it just wasn't meant to continue...


Favourite music :
Now, this will be divided into two categories - song and background music. I admit that there are quite a lot on my favourites list, but for the purposes of shortening this post, I'll only put one of each. So here goes :





Pick of the day from my list of favourite songs :




Mylène Farmer, C'est dans l'air.




Title literally translates to "It's in the air" and it talks about the kind of lackadaisical, worldly attitude a lot of people have chosen, as well as the indifference some people show about it. In graphics and vids ranging from PG-13 to R, of course.


Favourite background music has gotta be... Well, it's a very recent release and you probably wouldn't have heard about it, but I was introduced to it by one of my friends, so here goes :





Kainé Salvation, written by Keiichi Okabe for Nier Gestalt and Nier Replicant.




I don't know why, but I have a feeling that the person singing in this is Amy Lee, the lead of Evanescence. It just sounds like her. Truth be told, I haven't played the game because I don't have a PS3. I've only listened to the soundtrack. Seriously, if you love this one, listen to the rest of the soundtrack. Because, as I said earlier, I'm trying to keep this post short (as in, I don't wanna overcrowd it with ten videos from the Nier Gestalt original soundtrack).


Favourite game series :





Kingdom Hearts.


For those of you who have a PS2, borrow, buy, acquire the first and second editions (as well as Re:Chain of Memories) by whatever legal means possible - I admit I was initially curious over the whole idea that Donald and Goofy were in the game. Then, I discovered that it was a crossover between Final Fantasy and Disney franchises. And not only did Squaresoft (now Square-Enix) do it well, they, like in all other games, managed to make players cry.


And whilst I'm on the subject of Kingdom Hearts, the long-awaited prequel, titled Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, is on my must-watch list, if not my must-have list (because I don't have a PSP).




I'm not sure about my must-do or must-have list, even though there are some things I'd like to have, but I'm only hesitating to ask.

Okay, as for tangible items, I'll need another section. Or another post. Let's hope I'm not lazy. :P
I'd need to whip out my phone once it's fully charged, and grab pictures of the stuff I can touch and feel, and that I have in my favourites.

Donc, à la prochaine…

troisnyxétienne

No comments:

Post a Comment