Sunday, May 30, 2010

FAVOURITES

THINGS THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO OTHERS



1. Real Voices 2 project organized by Youthsays
- This is real cool project! You have to make 10 posts on its blog and you’ll get RM500...
- I hope this project will be continued at all next year .

2. FACEBOOK
- I do know why I’m going to say this... But, it’s seemly really complement to world’s people today...

3. Appropriate fashion
- I’m really sick of those fashions which did not show high moral values of Malaysians...


TO-DO LIST
> Getting scholarship for my studies...
> Register as UiTM’s student by the end of June...
> Learn smart to achieve CGPA above 3.5 on final sem exam...



Q: What is your favorite outfit/set of clothes at the moment?
A: For me, I’m just wearing what I already have in my cupboard... Life become more difficult when we have to wear chain, bracelet, sweater and others...


ITEMS THAT MAKE I’M ALIVE
> Phone
> Laptop
> $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment