Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Entertainment Protects Me From 'Danger'


Favourite TV show : House; watch it on TV or just buy the DVD from a store in TTDI
xxx
Music? Yes. Fashion? No. For me fashion will surely suck your money out of your pocket if you are a type who like to be a 'trendsetter'. I usually recommended by my friends on latest cool hits and I will scrutinise in the internet for the tracks.
xxx
I cannot afford to list all the singers and bands who I admire the most as for me I treat all of them the same (am I trying to sound like I am the artiste?). So for now I will list two bands who I saw them performing in Kuala Lumpur recently.
Efek Rumah Kaca

Placebo
My favourite choice of sources : CD and the internet 
 xxx
Here are the last three books that I read :
  1. Mencari Jalan Pulang, Kassim Ahmad
  2. New Malaysian Essays 2, Amir Muhammad
  3. Qur'an And Cricket, Farish A. Noor
xxx
My sources for now : friends and internet; almost everything came from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment