Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Hoping


The last shot. I'm definitely participating this again next time.

Q1: What do you think of 1Malaysia? Explain in details.
What is your vision of Malaysia in the next 5 years?
This is going to be really long if I describe in detail. Depends on my writing mood. If I feel like rajin, I'll write longer, if a bit lazy, I write shorter. Th concept of 1Malaysia is actually really-really old. Almost as old as the age of our country independence day. The name 1Malaysia, I personally think it's just a re-branding of the old version. That's all. With the addition of some project around the country with the concept 1Malaysia. I'm not saying it's bad. No. It's totally not. I mean look at yourself about 5 years before. The concept already exist. You do work with other races.We still go to school with different races together with no problem at all.

My vision of Malaysia in the next 5 years will not be so high if all of the political problem still not solved. Because these are the guys who will approve all the proposal for the project and all sorts of thing. But if these people can't get their mind right, how can they build their country right? I'm not saying that Malaysian leadership is weak or something. But there's still a lot room for improvement. We got to fill that room with positive thing than only we can talk about building our country. For now, the development rate of Malaysia seems to be okay.

I'm hoping the development or Malaysia will increase rapidly in the next 5 years.
I'm hoping the technology in Malaysia will be more up to date.
I'm hoping the citizen of Malaysia will achieve the 1st class minded category.
I'm hoping the political stability of Malaysia will be more stable.
I'm hoping there will be zero corruption in Malaysia.
I'm hoping the economic status of Malaysia will be a lot stable than what it is now.
I'm hoping the life of the citizen of Malaysian will be a lot better.
I'm hoping the education standard in Malaysia will get better and better in time.
I'm hoping the underdeveloped sectors in Malaysia will get to the competition with other sectors.
I'm hoping the peace in Malaysia will be maintain and can be followed by other country.

I know it's easier to say than to make it reality. But I believe, together, we can do it. And I'm hoping that I, myself can serve for my country.

Q2: What do you think about the various races in this country? Do you think about your race or country first? Why? Do you think there is a tension between the various races in this country or not?
The various races in this country is what really the personality on Malaysia. That is what Malaysia famous for. That's what I love about this country. Of course I think about the country first. That what makes us stays together. Tension between the races? No but for some cases I have to say yes. People with shallow thinking level used to think that once a person(different race) did something wrong, the whole race do it wrongly. This is very sad and very wrong way to think. We need to get rid of this kind of thinking. The answer for this question is education. Its not limited to school kids and teenagers only. The elderlies also can enter the specific school for them.

Q3: How do you think people from all over the world see Malaysia? Do you think there is a typical "Malaysian" stereotype? How would you want people to view "Malaysians" in the future?
There is a typical Malaysia stereotype. Some are positive and some are negative. Sadly, some of th negative one is from our own Malaysian. Believe me, I've seen on both on internet and on real life. I believe you have seen it too. Some of the positive one from all over the world is a peace multi-racial country which is developing very well, beautiful island. That's common. I want to reveal the negative one by our own Malaysian on YouTube. That guy said "I'm living in ******* Malaysia. Hard to fine and tech stuff like iPhone and iPad." I tracked his IP address and it ends up in KL. I'm surprise. He doesn't feel grateful at all for being able to live in this peaceful country. he should live in a war country. Then only he'll be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment