A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire" ...song by Travie McCoy,,
(still kept in sampul, sayang nk guna,,)
well,, now some of the money i had used it when mum needed it,, (during the economic crisis back in 1998 like dat) i dun mind it,, because all the money are originated from mum,, and now the balanced i save it in ASB,, even now,, dad still giving me allowance every month,, as i am studying in college,, so he gave me the money to pay the house rent, the college fees and so forth,, but during my short sem,, i did a part tym as a cashier at carrefour nearby my study place,, in Bukit Jalil,, and earned lot of money,,sort of,, for college student like me,, 700++ per month is already much! it was pretty tiring,, but its worth it and i supposed i love working there as it helps me escaping from the stress of my daily students life,, i mean,, sumtym,, i got some personal issues with my housemates and all so four hours meddling with customers, supervisors, co-workers, rollers, money, and tyming,, well its a whole new environment that gives me no tym to think of other things,, its my escape wonderland i say.. but on long semester i cant continue my part tym job,, since for me,, yeah,, even though the money is sumting that can WOW me,, but my education is much more beyond IMPORTANT,, so i need to take it slow for a while and focus for my final semester,, its for my future sake i tell ya,,
hurm,, i may be anak manja-the apple of my dad and mum eyes,,like this;
but NOPE!,, i dun get things so easily,, not because mum and dad dun allow me too,, but its more becoz,, whenever i go to the mall and shopping complexes,, any shoes, shirts, blouses that i touched and was fallen in love for it, for it is very nice,, always the price are SO MUCH NICER,, it makes me think,, well, do i really need this now,, i mean,, im still a student,, i dun need an ESPRIT shirt or an APPLEMINTS jeans each tym i wanna walk into the lecture hall rite,, even though i do have some of that brand which i bought when its for sale with 50-70% price cut,,hehe so thanks to the
this is the new millennium,, where u gotta do sumtink to get sumtink,, money dun just fall from the sky like in P.Ramlee story-Ahmad Albab,, we gotta be REALLY HARDWORKING to crawl up the stairs of success,, however,, hardworking alone dont do the trick,, i mean,, if u do very hard work stealing meds or machinery to sell it,, well,, no matter what reason u have the hard work u r doing,, still ethically wrong,, and cannot be accepted,, yeah,, in this tym around,, it is hard to find a decent jobs,, but if i can be a part tym cashier,, y cant u?? for me,, if u really dun av the qualifications u can start collecting experiences fers,, n dun expect to be at the top in a blink of an eye,,nope,, no cant do!! huhu,, and those who are already at the top,, they need to stop being greedy or bully,, they shud give chance for those who are left behind,, =p
wanna speak about ECONOMIC CLIMATE???
well,, i dun really had a bigger picture on this yet,, becoz,, if i do,, i'll loose all my hair already,,!!! thinking bout it alone can give major headache!!
in a smaller concept,, individually,, i can see that this is not a cheap world anymore,, prices are increasing each day,, well,, in my context for example,, i am still a student,, mum and dad in Kedah,, and i study in Kl,, well,, Kedah n Kl had very huge prize difference in terms of food,,huhu,, i mean if i buy a normal nasi lemak in Kl at the price of 1.20, i actually can get two of the same nasi lemak in Kedah at that price,, huhu.. that one is nasi lemak,, dun av to ask bout daily Nasi campur menu,, i hardly can get below four ringgit unless i take rice and egg only,, huhu.. and transportation in here,, i rely more on buses becoz its cheaper,, but,, buses are hard to get,, its either the driver skipped his route,, or i was late by 5 min, that need me to wait for another half an hour (if im lucky) or an hour (if im not so lucky),, CAB?? well,, tell you what,, the fers 1 km itself is already rm 3, and the meter reading when it start to beep,,
its like my heart beating as fast as its beep to see the price on the screen,, pretty ironic huh?? well back in kedah i can get a taxi from my house to the town for only RM1.50,, dun ask me how,,its gonna be a long story to tell,, hehe well,, but sumtym,, im pretty concern of this matter,, its not because,, i need to wake up early in the morning to avoid missed the bus,, but,, its more like,, if im the moderate citizen needs to struggle,, then the less fortunate whats their story?? with the bribery cases,, i once encounter about a housing area that the gov wants to purchased and sell to the TESCO company to build a new Tesco actually,, the Tesco company pay RM22 for every foot,, but the money reached the citizen's hand who need to move out from their houses was only RM11 per foot,, where the other half?? if this case continue,, cant deny,, that the poorer will get even more poorer and the richer will be much more richer,, ironic,,
THREE COOLEST JOBS;
1. DOCTOR- because they help saving people's lives,, they need to sacrifice their own quality tym just because there are people needs their specialty to have chances continue on living,,
2. BIOTECHNOLOGIST- because i said so!! hehe JK only,, i tend to be one,, so i must think it cool if i wanna be one rite,, more importantly, its because,, biotechnologist work hard to find cure for diseases,, as we know, new diseases, viruses are haunting us,, so no biotechnologist,, we left with no people trying to save the world,, besides, biotechnology also word hard saving the earth,,!! =p
3. TEACHERS and LECTURERS- thats because its one hell of a job try to teach and guide the students,, the immature mind of the students that tend to rebellious is not a simple thing to control,, it requires techniques and patience,, LOTS OF PATIENCE,,duh,, yet what makes them cool is dat,, they keep gaining new knowledge and wont forgets the old knowledge,,
THREE LEAST COOLEST JOB;
1. MLM-multi level marketing,, this is because the concept are unacceptable,, it will always be the upper level people getting richer and all the handwork falls on the shoulder of the lower level people,, so not cool!
2. ILLEGAL BANKER- or perhaps ALONG wud be a better name,, for me this job is not cool at all,, because,, its gud that they giv people the chance to borrow money from,, but,, they usually took it violencely when it comes to hunt for their payments,, worst,, the interest they charged are sumtym beyond supernatural,,huhu
3. UNEMPLOYED- as i said before,, dun have higher education level doesnt mean u cant do anything,, the only thing stopping u is that ,, the lazyness and the non-serious character towards jobs and responsibilities are what stopping u,, so snap out of it,, and go find a job,, stop burdening ur folks for ur food,, =p