Thursday, May 20, 2010

MY FAVOURITES !!

3 THINGS I LOVE WHICH I LEARNED ABT RECENTLY & WANT TO SHARE  !
1) YOUTHSAYS.COM ! :D
-I learned abt this thru online if im not mistaken on facebook & i recently shared it on my personal blogs till MANY of my friends started asking me abt it. hehehe...



 alt="Stacey Anne" width="125" height="125" />

2) PROJECT ALPHA SEASON 2 !
-AWESOME online reality show featuring MALAYSIAN TOP BLOGGERS!
More info @ www.projectalpha.com.my !Lots of prizes to be won from them as well ! ; )




Their official trailer !


3) RUUMZ.COM !


-Another social networking site but not entirely like facebook/twitter. It has features of its own..
-Theres lots of affiliates at their website(one of it is project alpha)
-Log on to www.ruumz.com for more info! ; )

A 'Must See'/'Must do'/'Must have' list for 2010 ?

MUST SEE -> TOY STORY 3 !!! Super AWESOME CARTOON & I cant wait to watch!

MUST DO -> STUDY HARD/SMART FOR MY DIPLOMA! :S

MUST HAVE-> PREZZIESSS ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

FAVOURITE OUTFIT OF THE MOMENT ?



Why this outfit ?! Ok,this pic is taken 2months back or so..There was this event called 'TOO HOT TO HANDLE' @ Euphoria & there gave prizes for BEST DRESSED & I was nominated as one of the best dressed ...GUESSSS WHAT ?! I WON ! :D This outfit ,i just had the urge to mix n match my old clothes from my cupboard so i thought ' No harm trying ! ; ) ' ! Ohhhh ! Not forgetting, I Was featured @ HOT MAGAZINE's WEBSITE ! : ) www.hotxpress.com


FAVOURITE GADGET THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!
That would be.....MY ONE & ONLY LAPPIE !!!
Ohhh I LOVE THE ZEBRA PRINTS KEYBOARD STICKER!! :D
AWESOME ,Right ?
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT because i use this to online,blog,save my stuff ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment