Monday, May 24, 2010

OnLine TIME!

  • How many hours do you go online everyday? What do you usually do in the online world?
Everyday even I also dunno why ~ 
I have to spend quarter of my day to go for my facebook, mailbox or watch video online ~ 
Sometimes I really feel kinda dumb though ~
Because I will sit infront of my desktop for few hours jus to wait for the notification at the facebook xD

  • When you go online and interact with other users, do you use any nickname/alias profiles online? Tell us why you use it or don’t use it.
hmph, I think I am the most normal type online users..
I seldom use others name on the net~
Because sometimes there are some particular web that need to create username.. 
but my name seems inappropriate rite ..??
If i use any nickname , the reason is I need to create a fake identities to others : )
So nobody can find out who I really am in the real world ~
when I will use a nickname, it allow me to do something unusual ~
hehe, wan to know wat is it?? blek : P   not planning to tell u ~

  • Have you become good friends with people you first met online? Tell us stories of how you make friends in the online world. How do you know whether to trust them or not?
I DO!!! 
I have met some friends and stay a good relationship with them too but mostly is only in the net ..
AND
I also met some horrible people on the net too !!
Usually people will just add me through social network site.. 
after that we have a little chat.. 
and slowly slowly we getting closer too ~
and thats it ~
that is my story , simple rite??xD
ACTUALLY
 After I met some horrible people,
that people lie on everything he said..
and even make some unacceptable things.. 
This has happen during when I start to enter to ONLINE WORLD ..
BUT
after this incident, 
it make have a distance with strangers..
I will not TRUST THEM 100% already : (
  • Tell us if your parents monitor what you access online? Is it effective, or do you know ways around the controls? What do your parents think about you going online all the time?
NOPE!!, the PC is in my ROOM!! wakaka xD
MY parents will not monitor or interrupt or check my PC usage ~ 
" Whenever  my parents ask what are you doing with the computer??? "
 MOM! I DOING MY HOMEWORK!!
 hehe, aren't I brilliant?? 
and u know wat??
The most IMPORTANT THING is ..
MY FAMILY BELIEVE  = ) * peace*


  • Do you think the online world has made you to become more disconnected with your friends?
 OBVIOUSLY NOT!!
I feel grateful I have internet and have the social website like FACEBOOK ~
Almost all my friends is using FACEBOOK and we always ONLINE!
That is how we stay CONNECTED!!!
WITHOUT FACEBOOK..
then we are totally DISCONNECTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment