Tuesday, May 25, 2010

She's Got You High

Salam.

Hey guys!

I'm bored and I'm not in the mood to blog but my brother forced me to post an entry tonight.

Owh, yeah, this is my brother, Harris. He forced me to post an entry tonight. He's 18. I don't know why girls go for him. =_=' Oh, I have a message from him to you guys, "Hey, do add me on Facebook yeah guys, Ayesh Shukor." Ergh!

THE 3 THINGS THAT I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS!

Recently, I've discovered my dad's Flickr. I'm amused by it, I mean, I know he's in the advertising industry and all. But I never knew his photos would be that, pretty! to me la.


I wanted to show you guys Muse's new video, Neuron Star Collision but I can't find it on YouTube, I've watched it a few days ago but now I can't find it. :/ But Muse's Resistance is quite nice. So, I'll share that with you guys. Its better than nothing kan. Hehe.


I want to recommend to you this book! You must read this,

I got this book from my sister for my 18th birthday last year. And I thought it was great! :D

I've never really thought of my 2010 resolutions. I don't know, resolutions never worked for me. So, I've never even bothered to think what to do/what to have/what I must achieve in a year. I just go with the flow.

OUTFITS...

Ala... I'm not into fashion that much and I don't keep myself updated to the latest fashion trend. I usually wear clothes which are comfy for me and I usually don't plan my outfit in advance except for special occasions. A blouse with jeans, and a pair of flip-flops or snickers is like my normal outfit. Malas...

I'm the one with the white tudung. See how casual my outfit is. Senang and selesa.

Ni lagi satu benda that I'm not into, GADGETS! I can't keep myself updated with all those new gadgets. Banyak sangat. Now, as I'm still on a holiday, I'll usually play my brother's GBA, PSP and PS2. I tried playing my dad's PS3 once, but somehow, I feel uncomfortable with the wireless controller. Idk why.





That's about it I guess. I'm losing out ideas here. And I'm sorry for the NOT-SO-COOL entry.
Good night!

OH! I GOT MY SPAIN JERSEY ALREADY! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment