Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 7 : Entertainment (Books)

Continuation from Day 7 : Entertainment (TV Shows) and Day 7 : Entertainment (Bands and Singers)!

I really, really enjoy reading books! I can spend hours and lots of money just for books. I don't know why, maybe it's in my blood, I guess. Plus, a book describes and explains a story in more details, and the words used to make even a sentence, are beautifully arranged! Wahh, just talking about books, can make me all excited and yes, happy too. =)

Recently finished reading :


I love Meg Cabot! I read all of her books since I was a kid, up until now.

My another favourite author. Yep, finished reading these three books in a row.

Okay lah. Not too bad.

Currently reading :


and this,

Want to have a look inside?

I feel like I'm reading a newspaper, actually. By the way, I don't know why this photo turned upside-down after I uploaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment