Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 7 : Entertainment (Bands and Singers)

Continuation from Day 7 : Entertainment (TV Shows)!

Bands and singers I'm into :


Siti Nurhaliza. The one and only singer I listen to from Malaysia.

Jesse McCartney. Do I really need to explain why I love him? I bought all three of his albums. My parents and sisters like him too, just because I make them listen to his songs over and over again.

Super Junior. They are just, GREAT!

Big Bang. They are awesome!

CN Blue. This one is, cool?

2AM and 2PM. Nothing much to say, I just, like them?

I love their songs and the lyrics.

Lifehouse. Like the songs and lyrics too.

Again, their songs and lyrics.


Again and again, the same reason.

The same reason with Daughtry, too.

I don't really know why I like The All-American Rejects.

I download the song if it's worth listening to. If I like a singer or a band too much, then I will buy the original albums to show that I am really supporting them. =)

To be continued... Day 7 : Entertainment (Books) !

No comments:

Post a Comment