Saturday, May 29, 2010

Social World



Day 6: Social Networking

·         What communication medium (SMS, Instant Messenger, Phone, Twitter, Facebook), do you and your friends use the most to communicate through and why? What are the positives and negatives of each?







Owh wow... well I mostly communicate thru IM and Facebook. Its just way easier but kinda hard too since I dunno what time they are on >_> The positives is that we can communicate easily and faster but the sad part is that we wont know fo'sho who is on or off....






·         Is social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter making your life better or worse?


Err let me get back at you later.... cause honestly... I have no idea



·         Please list the number of online social networking sites (Facebook, Friendster, Twitter, blog) which ones you are a member of and why you chose to have a profile/account on each of them? What activities do you usually do when you are social networking sites?


Quizilla
Twitter
Blogspot
Wordpress
Facebook
Hi5
Friendster
Myspace
Tagged
Tumblr
Purevolume
Vampirefreak
Habbo
and many more....

Well I do stuff... hehehehe too long sorry :D



·         How many Facebook/Friendster/MySpace/Twitter friends do you have? Who are these people? How many of these do you consider ‘close friends’? How many of them have you not meet before?







Eh... wow... so many questions... Okay first off, I dunno... well in Twitter is mostly bands so is myspace. close friends..? Hmm... err  not much and damn there's just so many I havent meet up before hehehe.



·         Do you prefer to meet people for the first time online or face-to-face? Why?


Well I don't do well at meeting people face to face cause I get really nervous so I rather meet online cause I can just type and my nerves will still be intact with me :P

·         Do you have Twitter? If yes, how many followers do you currently have? Who do you follow?

Im currently not on Twitter right now so I think around 40+ and they are mostly bands who follow me. You know to promote themselves LOL... And I normally follow celebs, my friends don't interact with Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment