Saturday, May 22, 2010

STARING AT THE BOX

I like Dr. House.

I watch it from CDs that I buy.
Yes, I am willing to fork out the money to indulge in House's rich sarcasm.

I like music.
Fashion, no.
(I can't seem to comprehend in fashion view, those weird costumes paraded by models on the runway)

Internet is the door for me to learn about new trends in music.

I'm into classical music when I'm trying to get into study mood.
I'm into Eminem and Breaking Benjamin when I'm down.
I'm into everything else (Lady Gaga, Jason Derulo, One Republic, Miss Nina, Uncle Kracker, The Veronicas, Daughtry, Timbaland, Lady Antebellum, John Mayer, etc) when I'm normal mode

Yes. I enjoy reading books.
Last three books?
1. Chemistry
2. Chemistry
3. Chemistry

I had an exam coming up. That would explain why. xP

Again, internet would be the one that would introduce me to the latest info on the entertainment I like.

LONG LIVE INTERNET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment