Sunday, May 23, 2010

Success! by Marion

You don't know me. I'm not a hugely successful person. Or am I?

My definition of success is different. I know that I could do better. There are no limits on what we can do. But I am content of what I have achieved so far. Since I just finished secondary school, my achivements are not too huge as some people might see. I'm normal at academics but I don't really mind, my success after a few failure made me happy! And I felt successful.
I was captain of my school hockey team,and although we didn't get first place, 2nd place was a close victory.
I promised myself that I would dance for Interact Club when I first joined and I did after a year!

I told myself that I would make my blog known and although I'm still in the process,I think I'm doing pretty well if I do say so myself. So thats a close success (:
I am still improving.



How I define a successful person:
-A person who started out with little or nothing and eventually through sheer hard work,determination,creativity and smarts manages to build up something to be proud about.

-A person who achieves something that he/she has set out for.



I am inspired by a lot of things, people and things around me. Sometimes I get jealous when people have a good skill,for example,drawing and I would spend my time learning and doing it until I became very good at it. And when people start complimenting, I feel very content. So jealousy is a small part in wanting to do something. I'm not saying it's good but you have to have your limits and it has to be healthy.

I have plenty of rolemodels, from friends to internet people to complete strangers who do amazing things that inspire me. But my biggest rolemodel is my dad..I love him to bits and I wish to be a wise and good person like him :3


My ambition for now is to finish what I'm about to start in college,have a successful blog and have great friends. I'm a go-with-the-flow type of person so things may change haha

x
http://mimirello.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment