Friday, May 21, 2010

This Time Is About....

Yeah... I know I've been away for a while now. I'm really sorry for that. I was busy preparing for my studies. If you're 18, you know how. Need to post that and this, sign that and this, this bank, that bank. Haiyo... so many things to do...

Anyway, for this post, the question is asking about my family. I won't tell everything about my family. Some privacy need to be keep in the house. Just like the Facebook privacy issue. You'll need to be careful about that nowadays. Read this, the Facebook Privacy Policy. Tips on the Facebook Security setting is here. Better read it if you want to be safe on the Internet.

Family Structure & Time With Family
Basically my family consist of 5 members including my parents. My dad works with Petronas, my mom is a housewife, my sister studying in University of Nottingham, me writing this blog, and my little brother, taking UPSR this year. I have the most AWESOME FAMILY IN THE WORLD!

I spend basically 24 hours with my family. Hehe. That's because I'm still at home and my college registration is still long time to come. At first, I thought it would be boring, but it turn out to be nice. having someone very close to you to talk with everyday. The best time is at night of course, especially after dinner. That time, we all talk and talk and talk (we really like to talk), sometimes watch movies on Astro, DVD. I Love the moment.

Best Friends & Activities
I have a lot of best friends actually. I'm sure everyone also like this, right? I don't know who is the best because they all are the best in thier own way. That what I like about my friends. Unique personalities. If I had a problem, I can talk to any of my best friends that I like. Just check out my Facebook Page to know more about my friends and me. Or you can check out my personal blog. They also in there. I bring my friends everywhere... online laa....

When I'm out with them, a lot of things we do. Like we go to the library..... haha... just kidding. We go to movies, water theme park, karaoke(only once), gym, tennis, golf, arcade games, eat, thinking of some projects, pusing2 malaysia. That's what we do.

During Tennis Game with Khairullah (my senior) which is now studying Medic at Al-Azhar University
Hari Raya with Family at kampung.

During Old Boys Rugby game

Describe yourself when meeting new people
I am a 18 year old boy from Sungai Petani Kedah. A rather quiet but observant teen and has a big vision to be a public figure in the future.

Identity is important?
Of course its important. Identity is what personality is. A personality heavily affected one's life and the others surrounding that person.

"And I have the support of the writers: I have a great relationship with the creative team, and they have a good hold of my character and my personality, and they come up with some great stuff, and I'm forever trying to change it up, keep it fresh. " - Trish Stratus

If you true understand the quotes that I put above, you'll understand. It is also to keep it unique to create something new and not just repeating what others have done before. Or what your friend is doing.

Does religion affect your choice of friends? Explain your answer
Of course. Don't tell me that you be friends with anybody approaches you. You got to choose based on what your religion teaches you man. For me, Islam the way of life. I mean that's the BEST way of life. You can be friends with a drug dealer but you must know what is the best way to be friends with them. You must know how to soften their hearts using the right way.

Always remember the way of you making friends and treat friends is important.

Our category?
On this, I would say we consist of all of them. I'm a geek, some of them are a Freak, some of them Skater, some Emo, but most of us, GEEK.

Three most popular groups?
I don't really that we have one because we are just normal kids that not really into those groups. We are just CASUAL.

Anyway, I would like you all to do me a favour. Go to your iTunes, click on your Play Count and tell me what's the most played song on your computer and how many time it had been played. Leave it in the comment belowww...

p/s: me - Your Biggest Fan - NeverShoutNever (15)

No comments:

Post a Comment