Saturday, May 22, 2010

Entertainment=Enjoy

• Which are your favorite TV shows and how do you watch them (TV, Youtube, download, friend, stream)?
1. Smallville--For the 1st to the 3rd season, I watched Smallville on the television. Then, I got accepted to boarding school, so I never had a chance to watch Smallville again, unless there was holiday. After I entered UTP, my friend and I enjoy DC++, a sharing through the LAN network. I am very fortunate to find the rest of Smallville's seasons there. So, until now I still the die-hard fan of Smallville. Yeah!! (^_^) 2. Angel--TV 3. Roswell--TV 4. Merlin-TV 5. Dragon Ball-TV

• Do you like music and fashion? Where do you learn about new trends in music and fashion (from friends, celebrities, magazine)?Urmm....I kind of like music and fashion. But not too addicted to them. I learn about new trends in music from TV, radio, and my friends. Each of my friends has their own interest in music. Fashion...maybe I'll know only if my friends tell me.

• Please tell us about singers and bands you are into, and why do you like them? Where do you get most of your music? (download, buy CD, take from friend, etc.)
Of course, Linkin Park!!--I love the stroke of their songs, and I like their lyrics. Meaningful and I can reflected the lyrics into my life's story. Hehehe...I also enjoy musics from Meet Uncle Hussein. To me, the were very brilliant in creating any songs. Their lyrics also the best from the best. Yeah! Most of the music I got through downloading and copy/paste from my friends' computer or bluetooth with my friends' hp. DC++ the sharing software also help me to get a lot of music.


• Do you enjoy reading books? What are the last three books you have read?
Perghh...I don't like reading books actually. Unless they are for my academics and interest, I think I would never touch them. Sorry =(

• What/where do you find new information about entertainment that you like?
From the internet, and my friends. The two parties really affect my life. Hahaha! Especially my friends, sometimes when I hear a song, I will automatically remembered the moments when the person introduced me to that song. Its like each song represents my memory of me and my friends. This is one thing I like about music, you'll never forget your memory. With musics, the memories will stay forever in your heart. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment