Saturday, May 22, 2010

Young and Bouncy Me!


Nope. I'm not the purple Barney most kids love (or hate).

I'm just Honey Lemon.

Don't strain your eye muscles on raising your eyebrows.
Haha...that's just me.
You can call me Honey if you like.
(but make sure your girlfriend ain't close if you want to give me a shout)

Okay. I'll stop with the jokes (you don't even realise i'm joking?! Man..off your serious mode now *poke*)...

and get down to serious business

What's the best thing about being youth today? Do you think the future is bright, for your generation or do you think the future is something to worry about?

Best thing about youth
is in your hands...

Time and opportunities both.
From books to bands,
Life is a hectic blend.

Future bright or dim
Does not depend on her or him
But WE are the ones that shape it.

Of course worry we can be
about things we can't see
For future is the fee
we pay with what we did

Don't wait
Or hate.
Do the right thing now;
Our future won't be down.

Do you think "youth" are rebellious in nature? Do you think youth today rebel like they used to before? Explain. Do you/have you rebelled against anything or anyone in the past? Explain.

Nope. My stand is on the environment 'youth' were raised in.
Take music for example
Parents say our rock music ain't music. It's just noise.
But in THEIR generations, do they not stick posters of their favourite artiste and sing along on top of their lungs, the rock songs of their generation?
As generations evolved, music gets revamped to higher heights. That's all I can say.

Do I rebel?
In fact, recently I did.
See, I'm currently living in an apartment.
My housemates plan to set certain 'quota rules' which would be applicable to air-cond and washing machine usage.
I refused to be part of the 'torture yourself to save some little $$$'.
Sorry. I think I would rather cut down on my shopping spree than getting myself hot and sweaty while studying.

Do you think youth today have an easier or harder life than our parents' generation? Please explain your answer.

I would say, we are both equal.
Take technology for instance.
Our parents lack internet in their generation. To study, they had to spend endless hours in the library.
Lucky us, internet is widespread in this generation. To study, we only have to click links here and there.
HOWEVER,
this is where we differ.
We are open to temptations easier. Parents, not, since they learnt the hard way that, if you want what you want, you put in effort.
I believe youth in this generation takes things for granted, compared to our parents.

Parents' generation lack technology, but they gain virtues that are vital to survive in competitive world.
On the other hand, we, the now generation has the technology, but do we gain the virtues needed to survive in this competitive world?

What is your biggest fear in the world..other than death?

Failure. Yes yes, I've often heard that failur is the mother of all successes. Belive me, I've heard lots of preaches on failure. But sadly, I'm still unable to banish that fear as easy as I sneeze.
Why I fear failure?

I hate letting people who put faith in me, down.
I hate the feeling of guilty.
I hate that time won't turn backwards for me to undo that failure.
I hate that the failure would scarred me. For life.

What makes you happy?

No prize for whoever who guessed it right. It's 'SUCCESS'!
Success is a reward I can blessed to everyone I know because they too contribute to it.
With success, I can see their face radiated with happiness.
Smile is contagious you know?
=)

What has been the most difficult hurdle you have overcome so far in your life? What did this experience teach you?

Getting my feet back after a long SPM holiday. What I learnt? Learning is a life-long process.
You NEVER stop.
and please, only fools would try to delete all he had learnt, due to the notion that it would relieve himself of stress.

Which has more importance today in your life - family or friends? Why? In your experience did you ever have to make a choice between your friends and family? If 'yes' please explain your answer and why you did so?

F-A-M-I-L-Y.
My mama and papa and sister and brother.
Yes. It was a painful choice.
(it's my housemate thing again. they were unease at my relative's presence)

Parents would do anything for their children.
They were with you from the day you were born
They guide you through each step of life when you're still new to the world
They give you shelther and food
They never ask for retribution
They stand at the side during your birthday party
Not daring to approach or seat near you
To give you room to mingle with your peers.
Seeing you smile and laugh with your friends
Make them smile in their hearts too.
When you chose to ignore them
They don't keep grudges.

Nothing can replace family.

Tell us more about yourself!

I'm crying now because of the previous question.

*sniff* too many touching memories fleet by....

GOsh. I'm sorry to be so emotional right now.
Guess this'll be the end of my post.

Thank you for bearing till the end, this long ridiculous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment