Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 4 : Money



Hi, once again, I'm Anis Safiah! (I really like to let people know and remember my name, HAHA)

"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money." 
- Pablo Picasso

Still remember this picture of mine in my very first post -
Day 1 : About Me? No? Never mind. Let's move on! =)


How important is money to me?
  • "Certainly there are things in life that money can't buy, but it's very funny - Did you ever try buying them without money?" - Ogden Nash
  • "Money may not buy happiness, but it can damn well give it!" - Freddie Mercury
  • "People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made." - Joan Rivers
  • "The only thing money gives you is the freedom of not worrying about money." - Johnny Carson


What do I think about money?
  • "The lack of money is the root of all evil". - Mark Twain
  • "Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • "The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money." - Plautus
  • "If money is your hope for independence you will not have it. The only real security that a man will have is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability." - Henry Ford

Where do I get my money?
Well, of course, for an undergrad student and not having part-time jobs like me, I get my money from my monthly allowance and that is from my parents.

Have I done any part-time jobs before to earn my allowance?
No, because I was still an underage, and my parents did not let me to have one, at the time (I mean after SPM).

If I want to buy something, do I usually save up or will I get it straightaway?
If I don't have enough money, I will start to save up. But if I have enough money, then why not I get it straightaway, right?


Before I end this post, this is how Egyptian Pound (EGP) looks like. =)

 It is called 'Gineih' - like 10 Ginieh (10 EGP)


To be continued... Day 4 : Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment