Goals are easy to list, but are hard to achieve. WHY?
-lack of urge to do so
-lack of certain resources/help
-don't work hard enough
Alright, I just finished writing my assignments just now and man, I'm tired now. But I'll try my best to complete this post and make sure it's up to my standard -check out my blog to verify it.
To be honest, I don't really know what I should write talk about. I don't think I am a successful person, yet. But, I know I have a few personal achievements that I'm proud of.
Instead of story telling like everyone else, I'd just list out some of the stuff worth mentioning.
-getting the annual head teacher's award at my previous high school in the UK. I worked really hard for it, and getting it was the best gift for both my parents & I.
-earned $500 for a Nuffnang blogger competition I participated in, two years ago. I managed to complete my entry the night before it was due, haha that was one PURE INTENSE night!
there are a few more things that haven't been mentioned, but I'd like to keep the list short, as I'm getting tired now haha..
Anyway, in conclusion, I feel the most successful thing I've achieved so far is settling down in a new environment and becoming more independent on my own. Sure, there were the difficult times, but I managed to pull through it.
HOW DO I DEFINE A SUCCESSFUL PERSON?
how would you define a successful person?
it's pretty hard to list out what it takes to be successful, because there are many ways of becoming successful, good and bad.
however, here's what i think the basic requirements that are required for a person to become successful.
you have to focus and be determined on your goal/target. NEVER give up until the last minute.
believe in yourself. have faith in yourself.
3) just do it.
believe it or not, NIKE is actually right.
WHAT INSPIRES ME?
- the outcomes, of course. Everyone work hard for a reason, to achieve something. However, sometimes, people also work for the sake of it. (haha)
- probably my parents. They really worked hard and are still working hard for my siblings & I. I'm really grateful for what they have given me. They always teach me to "strive for the best" and "never do anything that's against your own belief".
1) get into a good university, study hard and get my law degree.
2) learn how to save money wisely.
3) get rid of bad habits (laziness...)
for the upcoming 5-10 years,
-i should have enough money to get myself a car and apartment
-and live with my girlfriend.
those are my goals,
how about urs?